Sunday, February 19, 2006

We don't enjoy THIS type of cold...

I am quite convinced that noone is reading this because the posts are getting less and less frequent, so I will make do and write as if we DO have friends—imaginary ones are always fun!

We have the worst headcolds. Ever. Even my teeth hurt (perhaps I have scurvy?)
So once again, we are too poorly to write of anything of interest as our life for the past week and a bit has been:
Cough
Splutter
Sniff
Gurgle
Moan
...and there is no sign yet that we are on the mend.

P.S. I am being VERY considerate in the image I have uploaded to accompany this post...it wasn't my first idea...

3 Comments:

At 12:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor cam and alex.. perhaps some sydneysiders can bring some sunshine into your lives in the next few days....

Steph

 
At 9:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cam and Alex, we do read the blog and love it. For scurvy drink Tropicana - but only buy it from Asda (it's cheaper there!).

Mark and Kate

 
At 10:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ha Alex.... so you DID type "snot" into google!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home