Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Picking is a bad habit

I've just written a crackin' good entry (if I do say myself) about why we haven't posted for a while, and where we have been, only to see Blogger swallow my words and crash. Aarrgh! I'm not in the mood to rewrite, so I'm leaving that for another few days.
Rest assured, we are still here! (thanks Rach for your concern)

I'm a little disappointed that only one person has commented on my aspiration to become an udist, as outlined in our one-line blog bio. (That's right no 'N'-that's completely different!)
I'm not discouraged, despite your complete lack of interest, but have decided that Ud teachers would be a rarity in wild Hampshire. So I've changed track just a little...let me introduce my new pickin' stick...



It has a trademarked name of a Mcnally Strumstick and it is basically an upright Appalachian Dulcimer (oh! Sooo much clearer you say...). It sounds a bit like a mandolin, a bit like a banjo. It looks like a wedge of brie on a stick. You are laughing I know, but I promise it came from a famous folk music shop in the big smoke of London. So ner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home