Wednesday, January 24, 2007

What be these cold white particles?



I'm writing this in the very unsociable hour of 2am because the spaniel has stirred me by his constant staring out of the window (how this can 'wake' me, please don't ask...it just can..). He's been staring at the almost imperceptibly small flurry of snow that is currently falling. SNOW! Here in Southern England!....

Could this mean that it may be getting c-o-l-d at last?
Will I get to finally wear my new, never before worn coat?
Will C concede and perhaps roll his shirt sleeves down past the elbows?
Will British train timetables be catapaulted into chaos because it's the 'wrong kind of snow'?

I just hope it falls hard enough so that it feels a little bit more than Thor just shaking out his dandruff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home